Run the below command on a source system (For Backup/Export existing session list)
regedit /e “%userprofile%\desktop\putty-sessions.reg” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SimonTatham\PuTTY\Sessions
To copy the putty-sessions.reg file on remote system, click the right mouse button on file & merge it.
Exporting Registry Files
To export all or part of the registry remotely, use Registry Editor. Once you have opened Registry Editor, you can export the registry to a text file. You can use a text editor like Notepad to work with registry files you create by exporting. Registry files are saved with .reg extensions, and text files are saved with .txt extensions.
(1) Open Registry Editor. If you want to save only a particular branch, select it.
(2) On the File menu, click Export….
(3) In File name, enter a name for the registry file.
(4) In Save as type, select the file type you wish to use for the saved file
(5) In Export Range, use the radio buttons to select whether you want to export the entire registry or only the selected branch.
(6) Click Save.
Importing Registry Files
The Import… command in Registry Editor can import registry files of all types, including text files
(1) Open Registry Editor.
(2) On the File menu, click Import….
(3) Find the file you want to import, click the file to select it, and then click Open.