Using Google’s “multiple sign-in” feature is a great way to juggle between multiple Gmail accounts. But a common issue with using multiple Google accounts is being able to determine which is the default account, and it’s easy to get things mixed up with multiple logins. That’s what we’re looking to resolve here, by setting the proper account as the default Google account, regardless of how many other accounts are in use.
Following are the steps that needs to be taken care:-
- Go to any Google site (google.com, gmail.com, etc) in a non-private browser window (this is so that a cookie can bet set).
- Log out of any and all Google / Gmail accounts, this is done by clicking on your avatar icon in the upper right corner of a Google page and choosing “Sign Out” from the menu option.
- Now go to Gmail.com, and log in with the account you want to set as the default or primary account – this is important, the first account you log into becomes the default when multiple sign ins are used.
- Once you’re logged into the primary/default account, click on the avatar icon in the upper right corner of a Google page and choose “Add Account”.
- Add the second, third, and any other Google accounts as necessary.
Reference URL : http://ansonalex.com/tutorials/change-default-gmail-account-using-google-multiple-sign-in/